Monday, July 24, 2006

Jason Bateman loves Brizbayne too

I'm almost completely sure that I told all of the ghetto peeps that I photographed last night the truth about what they were posing for - but I was kind of hammered before I left the house so maybe I didn't. Hey guys - if you recognise yourself on here and you don't like it STFU because you posed for the friggen camera like a hungry coked up Lindsay Lohan (LiLo - I really LOVE you). BUT y'know there are plenty more crumbs out there so just remember that you can be easily replaced if you feel offended. Now how does that make you feel?

For instance - I was meeting a friend at the Belgian for a beer around 9.30 so I stopped by the 7Eleven on edward st for a pack of cigarettes (for the first time in 4 months - 'Thank you jesus'). Came across these awesome dudes outside. Now, I know they LOOK homeless but the one on the left had just paid for a sausage roll with his eftpos card and you just can't get any more bourgeois than that. They wanted me to tell ya'll that their names are John and Joe. Or Joe and Jake. Fuck it - can't remember.


This chicks identity I have to keep sacred because I think I did actually lie to her. She was spewing her guts up outside MetroArts and I wanted an action snap but didn't feel 100% right about it. So instead I told her I was a model scout from models.com and wanted her on our books. She was pretty out of it but man if that isn't a Magnum pose I don't know what is.

Apparently Jason Bateman from arrested development hangs out at The Down Under Bar. He drinks jugs of Tooheys New and has a new found swedish accent. Loving his come fuck me eyes. Damned if I wasn't gonna do it with him right then and there.







7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah that last dude looks like rhys muldoon from playschool.

ew the down under bar is possibly the most shit place in brisbane. bogan backpackers are just the worst. actually backpackers just suck in general. especially when they pass out on you at birdees. and don't get me started on that vomit hole of a shit club.

oh brisbane...

12:59 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Yeah I was going to do some reconnaissance at Birdee Num Nums on Wednesday. Apparently it's Bingo night and it sounds slummy as all hell!

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallelujah, praise the lord. i said raise your hands in prayer. The divinity of our lord, the mighty Jesus Christ has blessed us with your wisdom and insight of the gracious land known by the people as Brizbayne. Hallelujah. You, a saint, an angel, a blessing in disguise shall lead us, the people, in knowledge of the basin land known as The Valley, as our brother Moses did when he parted the great red seas and lead the Jews out of solitary into freedom. Amen

10:37 PM  
Blogger Seriously said...

thanks for the nice comment.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

What can I say? I'm a lover not a fighter

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, I think your blog is awesome, I wanna see more of ur writing, they are interesting. Keep it up Briz-Fabyoulouse

P.S.
Lukester

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
just thought I would say that this blog rocks! And also that the City is the best place to check out the hot guys passed out on the street lying in their own vomit! any way keep it up Briz-Fabyoulouse!!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting